We're dedicated to providing fast, efficient, and courteous customer service. You can reach our customer service department by using one of three methods:
- Call: (800) 221-1809 or (212) 803-8333
M-F 8:30 am - 5:30 pm EST
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Customer Service Department
- One State Street Plaza, 27th Floor
- New York, NY 10004
- Phone: (800) 221-1809
- Fax: (212) 803-1592
- My StructureFinanceNews.com Access
- I can't access the system or my password isn't working - why?
- Your subscription may have expired or there may be some other problem. Call our customer service line at (800) 221-1809 or (212) 803-8333, Monday through Friday 8:30am - 5:30pm EST.
- How many people can use my StructuredFinanceNews.com id and password?
- Per your subscription agreement, you are the only one who can use your id and password. Multiple-use subscriptions are available; call (888) 807-8667 or (212) 803-6051 at 9 am - 5 pm EST Monday through Friday to find out more information on this option.
- My Asset Securitization Report Subscription
- How can I purchase or renew my subscription to Asset Securitization Report?
- You can call (888) 807-8667 Monday through Friday 9 am - 5 pm est.
- When does my subscription expire?
- Your expiration date is printed on the top line of your address label.
- How do I change my delivery address?
- Click here, call (800) 221-1809 or (212) 803-8333 Monday through Friday 8:30 am - 5:30 pm ET.
- After I subscribe, how long before I receive my first issue of Asset Securitization Report?
- You will receive your first issue in 2-3 weeks. However, if you are paying by credit card, we will give you access to the website immediately.
- Are trial subscriptions available?
- Yes, you can arrange for a free 1-month trial subscription through our website by clicking here or by calling (888) 807-8667 Monday through Friday 9 am - 5 pm ET.
- Additional Information
- How can I get article reprints, back issues or multiple copies of an article?
- Contact Denise Petratos at (212) 803-6557 or email@example.com.
- Can the information on StructuredFinanceNews.com be downloaded?
- The information contained on StructuredFinanceNews.com is to be read solely by the subscriber and is not intended to be downloaded or read by others. All information can be found in our subscriber agreement.